We are the combination of four hospitals: the General Hospital, the Children’s Hospital, the Women’s Hospital and the Traumatology, Rehabilitation and Burns Hospital. We are part of the Vall d’Hebron Barcelona Hospital Campus: a world-leading health park where healthcare plays a crucial role.
Below we will list the departments and units that form part of Vall d’Hebron Hospital and the main diseases that we treat. We will also make recommendations based on advice backed up by scientific evidence that has been shown to be effective in guaranteeing well-being and quality of life.
We will guide you from your first visit to the centre, allowing you to find all the departments and make the most of our facilities. Whatever the reason for your visit, we will explain how to get about the hospital.
1. Make a list of the benefits your have felt and read it at tricky times.
2. Reduce alcohol and caffeine consumption, increase consumption of water or natural fruit juices.
3. Increase physical activity.
4. Take up hobbies again that you stopped.
5. Keep yourself busy. Take the opportunity to do things that you have been putting off doing.
6. Get yourself a present.
7. Ask a relative, friend or healthcare professional for support.
8. When you feel like smoking, eat a piece of fruit, a sugar-free sweet or drink water.
9. Stay alert; don’t think that smoking just one cigarette won’t do any harm.
10. Focus on the present; every day without smoking is a battle won.
Select the newsletter you want to receive:
By accepting these conditions, you are agreeing to the processing of your personal data for the provision of the services requested through this portal, and, if necessary, for any procedures required by the administrations or public bodies involved in this processing, and their subsequent inclusion in the aforementioned automated file. You may exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by writing to email@example.com, clearly stating the subject as "Exercising of Data Protection Rights".
Operated by: Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron - Institut Català de la Salut.
Purpose: Manage the user’s contact information.
Rights: To access, rectify, and delete personal information data, as well to the portability thereof and to limit and/or oppose their use.
Source: The interested party themselves.