Give up smoking
How to give up smoking
1. Make a list of reasons to stop smoking.
2. Set a day you want to stop by and get ready to achieve your goal.
3. Tell your friends and family the day you have chosen.
4. Cut down on unnecessary cigarettes.
5. Think of strategies to handle difficult situations.
6. Throw away any tobacco you have.
7. Avoid going to places where there is tobacco smoke.
8. Set yourself a daily challenge of not smoking.
9. Ask for help.
10. Look into pharmacological treatment options.