How to find what you're looking for
At the hospital you’ll find other services, such as the Hospimòbil, the newsstand and personal hygiene vending machines. We will tell you how they work and where to find them.
The Vall d'Hebron Traumatology and Burns Hospital has been awarded the GOLD level of the Global Network for Tobacco Free Healthcare Services. This is the highest recognition internationally in the fight against smoking. These awards recognise our action to reduce smoking in accordance with the standards of their global network.
Hospimòbil: we’ll take you there
The Hospimòbil is the internal transport system of the Vall d'Hebron Campus, exclusively for use by people with chronic or temporary disability. To use it, we ask you to respect the rules of use. It is available: from Monday to Thursday from 8.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. and from 3.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. Friday: from 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. During the month of August, it only runs in the morning, from 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.Download Hospimòbil route (PDF)
Personal hygiene products for sale
- Vending machines offering toothbrushes and mouth sprays: in the A&E waiting rooms of the three hospitals, we have vending machines with toothbrushes and mouth sprays.
- Vending machines with healthcare products: in the A&E waiting rooms you will find: bathrobes, socks, underwear, slippers, body gel, razors and shaving foam, sanitary towels and moisturising cream. In the Maternity and Children's Hospital (ground floor): sanitary towels, nappies, dummies, combs, bottles, soap, deodorant, cream, nipple shields and slippers.
- The cafeteria opening hours are from Monday to Sunday from 7.30 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
- We serve breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinners
- Set menu for €8.95, every day from 12.45 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- We offer a wide range of varied dishes: salads, pasta, fish, meat, with the option to take out. We also have menus and sandwiches for coeliacs, with a wide variety of gluten-free products. You will find up-to-date information on allergens for all the products we use.